Reduce delays and eliminate damage to underground utilities and pipes. With a high-pressure water or air, you can break up dirt, clay and other malleable ground elements, and eliminate waste using a strong vacuum unit.
Non-destructive Digging: The Importance
The ground beneath the planet’s surface includes a intricate web of wires, pipes, drains, gas lines and tree roots. This means that any mechanical excavation has the potential to cause expensive damage. This sort of digging technology enables excavation on and around underground resources without the danger of causing damage. It uses high-pressure water or air to dig the pit, and a specially designed nozzle to vacuum the debris into a holding tank.
This fast and effective method reduces the risks of disruption or delays to your job and keeps website cleaning easier. Its use to identify, find or establish underground assets provides reassurance, and may significantly reduce operating costs and the risks associated with detrimental present resources that are buried. Gaining access to underground resources is safer and simpler with this particular innovative milling technology.
As a non-mechanical excavating method, it’s a safe and more convenient alternative to hand digging. Communications industry, building, and utility businesses accept it as the best practice to safely exposing any buried facility. It reduces the risks associated with excavation work such as potential loss of support, explosions from gas mains, shorting of electrical wires, and damage to water pipes. It’s more efficient than manual excavation, and reduces accidents and reduces worker insurance claims.
The Advantages of the Technology
Through time, the technology has proved its value in road, bridge, and standard construction and maintenance jobs. Here are a few of the numerous benefits it offers.
– Reduces the risk of disruption and damage to subterranean assets
– It provides you peace of mind knowing your digging work does not damage underground assets such as telecommunications, water and sewer pipes, and gas lines.
– Reduce remediation and operating costs
– Footpaths, streets, and guttering can remain virtually untouched.
– It reduces the harmful impact on the environment. Classic digging methods often damage surrounding regions and tree roots. Non-destructive digging is a lot gentler on the environment.
– Increases productivity, which means reduced time at work and more money in your pocket
– it’s safe, dependable and versatile.
– regarded as the most sustainable way to excavate and has the least damaging impact to the environment
NDD increases efficiency and productivity, whilst saving considerable time on the grinding procedure. The technique of NDD reduces accountability on all involved parties and increases the levels of security on excavation and construction websites.